We understand how critical phones are to your business… and we treat them that way. Controlling costs without sacrificing quality is our goal. Tennessee Wireless offers Hosted PBX, Mobility, and Trunk Lines. Tennessee Wireless Business Communication uses Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP). If you have a good quality Internet connection, you can use VoIP. Why would anyone pay extra for phone service when a good Internet connection already connects you to every business in the world?
- Unlimited local and long distance calling in the contiguous USA
- Caller ID
- Voicemail with email notification and attachment
- Call Forwarding
- Enhanced 911
- Keep your phone number (in most cases) or get a new one
- Professional Installation
- Residential VOIP (with Tennessee Wireless Internet service) – $24.95
- Residential VOIP (without Tennessee Wireless Internet service) – $29.95
- Business VOIP (per line) – $35.00
- Custom enterprise VoIP solutions, including Hosted PBX Solutions – contact us for a quote.